Halloween Ghost Nails!


Hello everyone, happy Friday to you all. Today I have a Halloween spooky ghost look for you that I did on my sisters nails. She chose the ghost stamp with a black cobweb on the ring finger.


She chose to go for a grey colour-we used the Nails inc polish in Gloucester Crescent. We also used a black polish for the cobweb by New look and the Moyoulondon white special effect polish.


I used the Moyoulondon Halloween stamping plate in no.16. which we used the ghost stamp from and also used the other Halloween plate in no.53 using the cobweb stamp from it.


Started off with Nails inc basecoat, 2 coats of the Nails inc polish and finished with the Nails inc Topcoat. Then did all the ghosts stamps followed by the black cobweb.

I love how the grey looked with the ghosts and cobwebs in this look. The grey polish is one of my new favourite nail colours at the moment.

What are you all thinking of my Halloween nails so far? Let me no in the comments.

Thank you for checking out my corner of the web.






Comments

Popular Posts